We assist and support orphans, widows and widowers, the aged and the disabled to reduce the incidence of social vices by providing them with the necessary assistance and support the needy in education and health which would enable them to build a foundation of hope for the future within their communities. In no doubt, this opportunity would furnish them with the necessary skills and knowledge to become better citizens and good assets not only for their communities but for mother Ghana at large.
- Promote and foster cordial relationship among members.
- Assist and support orphans, widows and widowers, the aged and the disabled to reduce the incidence of social vices.
- Support and assist brilliant but needy students.
- Promote the spirit of voluntarism and patriotism in all communities in Ghana.
- Provide safe environment for the homeless.
- Assist the aged and the needy to access free medical care under the Ghana health insurance scheme.