AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The Public Helpers Organization believes in the future of vulnerable children and also gives hope to the aged, widows and widowers and the disabled irrespective of their age, sex, race and religious affiliation and therefore aims to achieve its vision and mission in the following ways:
Work with volunteers, partner organizations and donors to;
- Promote and foster cordial relationship among members.
- Assist and support orphans, widows and widowers, the aged and the disabled to reduce the incidence of social vices.
- Support and assist brilliant but needy students.
- Promote the spirit of voluntarism and patriotism in all communities in Ghana.
- Provide safe environment for the homeless.
- Assist the aged to access free medical care under the Ghana health insurance scheme.